For photos when submitting, wear minimal makeup but still look how you would normally look day to day just nothing over the top (bold colors, winged eyeliner, etc) simple makeup is best. You can always add more but it’s harder to take it off if you don’t want to completely wipe down your face
Here are some things to bring along with you on your makeup bag to set!
- Concealer and foundation to cover up any blemishes and under-eye circles
- Eyebrow brush to make sure eyebrows are tamed.
- You can bring natural colored brush and bronzer if they would like some added dimension.
- If you have pigmented lips then a nice clear gloss. If your lips are lighter a nice neutral color or pink, berries, browns or reds usually work quite nicely
- If you would like to wear eyeshadow warm brown tones or taupe nude work best. paired with a black or brown eyeliner.
- Setting spray can help your makeup stay on longer and give a brightened up look.
Yes ----> < ----No
Some other things to throw in your makeup bag would be
- Hairspray or gel to tame any fly always
- A comb or brush
- Hair ties or Bobby pins
- Makeup wipes
- Hand sanitizer
Keep in mind your wardrobe colors and makeup should coordinate with each other.