It is important to be respectful when on set. You want to show your best self because you want to come back! Right?
Here are some tips to keep you staying your best self on set
- Your “Call Time” is the time you should arrive on set. You may even want to come 10 min. early and always prepare for traffic and driving conditions.
- Be respectful of people's personal belongings don’t touch anything that is not yours or any equipment unless told otherwise.
- Don’t bring valuables to set.
- It’s is perfectly acceptable to bring a book or something to do (nothing with noise that could be distracting) while you are waiting to be called.
- Don’t take photos of the set these images have not been shared yet therefore you should and you should not post anything
- If you are over the age of 18 we prefer you not to bring any other person with you unless absolutely needed. This can cause a distraction and cause extra crowded space.
- If served a “meal” let the crew eat first. They will let you know when it's time to grab food.
- Be respectful of everyone, don't use negative talk, no one wants to hear that. You're there to do your job and have fun in the process!